labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

♪: the office

Last night I dreamed of me and Steven doing cocaine.
Let's not be hasty in our imaginations for a second. We didn't do it the traditional way, I mean, this is a dream. However, we did do it where we injected it into ourselves. Haha. DRY. There was no soluble to speak of. So, we put the cocaine, dry, into a syringe and injected ourselves.
Yeah.
Strangely, in the dream, I felt happy and like I was high on something. And Steven turns to me and says, "Hahahaha, I don't think I could do this all day."
I know cocaine only lasts about thirty minutes. In my dream, haha, I even pictured Pulp Fiction.
Then in my second dream this dude was attempting to kill me with food. I would bring hot dogs and shit so I could eat and he would try to fix me something else. I, also, had a ton of tattoos... And as the second dream progressed I randomly discovered more.

The cat's in my lap, staring at me and purring. He's so cute... annoyingly cute.

I finished, FINALLY, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. FANTASTIC short story. No, I reallllllly loved it. I hated that it took me so damn long to read it. Only 54 pages and I spent over a week. Well, I was tired, trying to hang out with friends (I've been feeling mighty loveable lately) and working. So, I would read a couple of pages everyday, but it still didn't quench my thirst. But it's done and I'm now on Daniel Handler's book Watch Your Mouth. I love his sarcasm.

And now for pictures from the past week:

That was in the job site's port-a-potty. Just so you know, that's a chubby lady on her back, boobs slightly hanging off the sides of her body and someone has burned out the image of her vagina.


I just thought that was pretty.


GIRAFFE!

ps - ANOTHER LOCATION ADDED TO THE LIST (new location added in italics):
Western
Keriaskes (I murdered that spelling) Park
Covington (gazebo, parking lot and swings)
The Square
Sears parking lot
The park by the free clinic (parking area and picnic area)
Abandoned train caboose
WHILE driving on the square
In front of the small library
Campbell Lane

While we were on the swings, we were staring at heavy traffic and then watched a sheriff drive by.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to leave you a comment but: Do you think when your Asexual and your reproducing you think that your just masterbateing 24/7?

    Sodomy rape

    Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete