labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, March 20, 2009

♪: asia - heat of the moment

The last few days has been so funny. First the dry waller told me a funny fact that I would like to remember:
Steven (THE Dry Waller) is petting cats, the two cats on the job-site, and explains to them, "I wish I could feed youuuu."
"The owners feed them, although I don't know when." I pipe, watching him, smiling. It's a sweet picture.
He stands, wiping his hands on his pants and steps up on the porch, behind me, mildly staring at different places. "I do love feeding animals. You should see me at petting zoos. I go retard handing out food."
Then he did a demonstration of a hand jerking around and his face drooped.
That was the single funniest moment between the two of us.

I'm eating my sister's vegetarian chili and it's not as bad as I remember. I really want to be vegetarian again. Seriously. Last time I went vegetarian my parent's were on the Atkin's diet kick. It sucked ass.

Yesterday morning, I was over at Cricket's and of course I have things to share. We made a blog. Cricket and I both post on the blog whenever we're together, or under the influence. Yesterday morning we made an entry together. (I still have yet to read it again.) It's on my profile page for anyone who's interested.
She left me a comment on my previous entry (the one under this one) and it reads:
Do you think when your Asexual and your reproducing you think that your just masterbateing 24/7?
I was staring at something and then I ask, "Do you think A-sexuals who reproduce masturbate 24/7?

Or the fact we made up SODOMY RAPE.
Honestly, I don't remember AT ALL how we came to the subject. WAIT.
Cricket said, "Surprise Butt Sex!"
I explained that when I was on LJ they used to have this Jrock Macros community where they would take a picture that looks like one band member is taking another band member (with a surprised disposition) up the behind. (It only LOOKS like it.) Surprise Butt Sex!
Something happened. And I mentioned, being raped up the butt. Sodomy Rape. It's the better alternative for ladies.
;)
That's all I remember, it's sad.
I'm sure no one gives a shit, haha.

Or when we were at the park three days ago, watching traffic go by and this one car had a neon blue and red light for his license plate. I said, "You know, people who accidentally wear red, white or blue are being accidentally patriotic and it's embarrassing."

However, my dream(s) last ngiht kicked ass.
One, me and Cricket went over to a house for some reason (I think to smoke in this haunted area behind this person's house without them knowing) and there were a group of people already there. In this haunted area, vines, dying trees, a big pond in the middle and weeds infested the area. The taco bell employees were off the to the side, discussing the haunted story of the place. Of course I didn't believe them because I don't believe in ghosts. But I went up the pond, kneed the earth and scooped up some water from the pond. IN my glass it was clear.
People continued to try and get us out of there. Something moved and one Taco Bell employee was crying, her friend hugging her, wanting to go. I scoffed at such a notion. And as I'm smiling, prolonging this frightened girl saying I just saw something, I go to take a drink. Then it vibrated off my lips like a hard jar and it turned to mud. I scream, "FUCK, DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?! THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED."
Soon the owners came out and demanded for us to leave or they would kill us.
Cricket was somewhere and I was already running from the haunted area and shit. Soon, halfway down their driveway, watching the fat owners waddle behind their place, my conscience took over and demanded I go get Cricket because it's unjust to leave her there.
Back at the haunted site, there were people scattering and Cricket's coming toward me smiling, having a dazed expression on her face, like she's strolling around in a park. "We have to go! Cricket, c'mon!" I run the rest of the way to her and start nearly dragging her back to the car. She was a tad angry I had a her arm and shoving her into the car. She checked her hair in the mirror and I'm begging to go because I could see the burly man walking toward us with his rifle. As soon as he's lifting it, I wake up.

ps - my other dream involved Harvard and a smart boy. I was never the main character. And Harvard would randomly give them money for doing stupid shit. and soon one boy got kicked out because of the smart kid and he was trying to steal all the money he could. as soon as the boy escaped I turned to him, a girl now, and met cricket so we could go eat. we chose rally's.
and yeah, haha.

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure that you are eating something way too spicy or laced with LSD before you go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPRISE BUTT SEX!!!

    hahaha... wow thats insane awesome, really I want your dreams... lol except the zombie ones.

    Your first dream reminds me of this chick I work with... shes scared shitless of walking in the woods because her mom was a drunk and would take her and her sister walking in the woods around the country randomly to drink. The last day they ever did it they hopped this fence into private property and it was night... long story short the owners literaly chased them off with chain saws... she was like eight.. how freaky would that be...

    ReplyDelete