labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

♪: joe walsh - life's been good

Today in a Chinese restaurant:
Leaving her fortune on the table like it never happened, I turned to Amanda and said, "Hey, get your fortune."
Amanda retorted, "What fortune? Fortunes aren't really fortunes anymore. They just tell me what I am."
I blankly stared at her and then said in a lazy tone, "Confucius says you're a bitch."

I did my funny for the day.
GOT MY HAIRCUT FINALLY.




I know I look so evil, but I tried a softer face with that pose and it just didn't look as boss.



(That last two pictures refer to this post)

I look like an egyptian.

2 comments:

  1. The fortune cookie writers have gotten very lazy...next time I open one, I'm expecting to get somebody's grocery list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's really funny.
    Haha.
    It's funny because it's true.

    ReplyDelete