labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

♪: chicago soundtrack - roxie

Emily and me hung out in the train again. I was there probably for a half hour alone, waiting on her and I discovered, I'm very limber in the sense I can jump from place to place.

From the second step, I just jumped, grabbed onto the bar and swung myself off and land on the floor. Perfect ten. It's awesome as shit. Just to go open the door for her. If you knew me, you'd be fucking amazed I can do it. I can also take a couple of jogs forward, jump in the air and grab the bars. Haha. Emily was like, "Wtf?"
If I were to stand under them, on the ground, reach up, my fingertips would just scrape. So, it's not low.

In the train, there are condoms. Two, apparently. Emily stepped on one, hahahaha. ANYWAY.
Took pics of them and found their wrappers so we took pics of them. Found some cigarette bud that wasn't there a couple of days ago. I'm wondering who goes in there besides me and my selected few? I want to meet them.
(One of the condoms was a magnum, haha.)

MET Jacob, finally, after two years of not being able to really talk.
I gave him my phone number, haha.
I miss him. I want to hang out in the train with him.
We're exclusively platonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment