labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

♪: the fray - how to save a life

At the dinner table:
me - *turned to my mom* You know, I'm pregnant.
mom - *blinks* With puppies or kittens?
me - Both.
dad - What?
mom - She's pregnant with puppies and kittens.
dad - Better not be pregnant. I'll kill you.
me - That's so rude.
dad - I'd beat you, girl.
me - You'd beat me and I'm pregnant?
dad - Yeah.
me - *imitating a man's voice* Well, I'd just beat up your head, not your stomach.

My dad laughed a good minute on that.

2 comments:

  1. Why do I never get a laugh when I tell people I'm pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!!! Wow... remind me when I eat with your family to turn to you and be like.. im pregnant... you could be all like *mans voice* youd better not be.... lol

    ReplyDelete